About Day & Night Pediatrics
Child Health Care In Miami FL
We understand that children – and their parents – may be anxious about visiting a doctor. That’s why we’re sure you’ll notice a difference at Day & Night Pediatric Services in South Miami, Florida.
Our board-certified pediatricians have decades of experience and are simply amazing with children. The warm and inviting atmosphere in our office, plus a personal connection with our physicians, helps ensure your child enjoys the visit and feels comfortable sharing information with the doctor.
In addition, our pediatricians take the time to listen to every concern you have and will answer all your questions. There is no rushing patients in and out of the office at Day & Night Pediatrics. We spend a generous amount of time with our patients and their families to make sure everyone is happy and healthy. And we consider education part of the health care we deliver.
Founded in 2006 by Dr. Norman Ruiz-Castaneda, Day & Night Pediatrics provides comprehensive medical care to children from birth through college in some cases – all in a personalized, family setting that can’t be beat. Our doctors and staff offer the undivided medical attention and personalized health care that you and your children deserve.
Plus, we are a multilingual practice, with staff who speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Find out for yourself why your entire family will look forward to visiting the friendly and caring staff at Day & Night Pediatric Services for your child’s health care needs. Just call (305) 668-2540 today to schedule your appointment.
- American Academy of Pediatrics, an organization of pediatricians dedicated to the health of all children
- American College of Pediatricians, a national organization of pediatricians dedicated to the health of children
- Couple to Couple League supports natural family planning consistent with God's plan for life, love, and marriage
- Healthy Children, a parenting website committed to the well-being of infants, children, adolescents, and young adults
- La Leche League International, helping mothers to breastfeed
- Tylenol and Motrin dosage guidelines
- Vaccination schedule published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Recommended SmartPhone Apps
- American Academy of Pediatrics' recommended mobile apps
- Baby Sparks, support your baby's development with a personalized activity program
- Child Health Tracker (for iPhone), on-demand access to your child's health information
- KidsDoc, a symptom-checker – download it now for iPhone or Android
- Vaccines on the Go provides the public with information about the science, safety, and importance of vaccines – download it now for iPhone or Android